With a background in Civil Engineering and Management (MBA), she worked consecutively as a project engineer in an Italian engineering company, as a director of a subsidiary of BertelsmannSpringer Science & Business Media, and as a management consultant for various companies in the industry.
After 10 years she changed her focus to discover more about the human nature and immersed herself for another 10 years in the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, coaching, communication, neuroscience and eastern philosophy, having her own practice as a psychotherapist and life coach.
Being inspired by organizations’ growing needs to focus more on the human element, she decided to bring her experience and knowledge of human nature into the corporate world. Today she enjoys working as a coach, counsellor and trainer with executives, their teams and organizations, joining them on their journey to become more effective and maximize their potential by improving their collaborative skills and creating positive human environments. These are environments where openness, trust, accountability and collaboration lead to thriving people and successful organizations.
These are some of the important educations and trainings that, along with her life experiences, inspire her work and life:
- Engineering & Management:
- Master in Civil Engineering (Gent, Belgium)
- Master in Business Administration (Vlerick Gent-Leuven, Belgium)
- Coaching & Training:
- Coaching for transformation (www.leadershipthatworks.com)
- The Human Element (www.thehumanelement.com)
- Radical Collaboration (www.radicalcollaboration.com)
- Psychology & Psychotherapy:
- Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (Open University the Netherlands – www.ou.nl)
- Voice Dialogue (www.voicedialogue.be)
- Ecoute Ton Corps (Lise Bourbeau – www.ecoutetoncorps.com)
- The Journey (Brandon Bays – www.thejourney.com)
- Complementary Medicine:
- Naturopathy (European Academy for Natural Health – www.europeseacademie.be)
- Meta Health Coach (www.metahealthuniversity.com)
- Mind-Body Consciousness
- Mindfulness (www.aandacht.be)
- Yoga Teacher Training (www.mariannewells.com)