Content: This workshop will support you to
- Develop a collaborative mindset that will help you and others to stay non-defensive and focus on mutual gains, even in challenging situations.
- Communicate openly and authentically your “truth” and create a safe space for others to do so tool.
- Take responsibility for the choices you make, using self- empowering questions, to create an environment focused on learning and finding solutions rather than blaming and shaming.
- Be more aware of your own defense mechanisms, beliefs and concerns (and that of others) to become more flexible, efficient and effective in what you do.
- Address successfully conflicts, problems or negotiations using a simple 6 step process that supports (rather than undermines) your relationships, with respect of the interests and needs of both sides
Trainers: Jim Tamm & Malou Laureys
Dates: Jan 8th – 10th, 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Venue: Novotel Gent Centrum – Gent – Belgium. Registration form: Registration Novotel RC jan 18 Gent. Deadline for reservation is dec 8th 2017. Parking during the day is 15 euro, parking for 24 hours is 20 euro.
Fee: 1400 euro (excl. VAT) for workshop and lunches OR 2300 euro (excl. VAT) for workshop, lunches and 6 individual 1,5 hour follow up sessions – 40% off with use of KMO portefeuille (only for Flemish SMO’s) !!
Subscription: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 476 20 52 16