This Program is for everyone who wants to improve their collaborative skills and co-create a positive “green zone” climate in which to live and work.
“The radical collaboration training went much deeper than any corporate training I did before. Learning to communicate from a non-defensive “green zone” attitude and focusing on the underlying interests helped me to better solve problems and build successful long-term relationships” – Leen Van Looveren – Marketing Consultant at Pfizer
“This training has an ideal mix of theoretical concepts, practical examples, self-analysis & experimental exercises which makes the content very tangible and helped me to apply it immediately in a broad range of situations in both my work and my private life.” – Francis Duyck – Managing Director at B-PARKING, Belgium
“I no longer avoid conflicts, but instead use the tools I got from this training to come to a satisfying solution for all people concerned. This training should be given in every place where people live and/or work together!” – Tonia Bergmans – Consultant at Christelijke Mutaliteit, Belgium
There is growing recognition that effective collaboration promotes greater engagement, productivity and innovation. In their classic study titled Corporate Culture and Performance, John Kotter and James Heskett reported on vital the role that a collaborative culture plays on the success or failure of major corporations. The study, covering more than two hundred companies, in twenty-two industries, demonstrated that more collaborative cultures significantly out-performed more adversarial cultures both in terms of profitability and growth.
Some of the companies that have used Radical Collaboration include the Boeing Leadership Center, United Airlines, Toyota-BT Europe, Sony Ericsson, BNP Paribas Investment Solutions, Pfizer and the United Nations.
The Radical Collaboration programme is a highly interactive training, that focuses on the skills and tools that are essential to building and maintaining climates of trust and collaboration, within teams and organizations. The skills are applicable in a wide range of settings and the tools are both practical and easily implemented.
The workshop will support you to
- Develop a collaborative mindset that will help you and others to stay non-defensive and focus on mutual gains, even in challenging situations.
- Communicate openly and authentically your “truth” and create a safe space for others to do so tool.
- Take responsibility for the choices you make, using self- empowering questions, to create an environment focused on learning and finding solutions rather than blaming and shaming.
- Be more aware of your own defense mechanisms, beliefs and concerns (and that of others) to become more flexible, efficient and effective in what you do.
- Address successfully conflicts, problems or negotiations using a simple 6 step process that supports (rather than undermines) your relationships, with respect of the interests and needs of both sides
Trainers: Jim Tamm & Malou Laureys
Dates: Sept 5th – 7th, 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Venue: Novotel Gent Centrum – Gent – Belgium. Parking during the day is 15 euro, parking for 24 hours is 20 euro.
1650 euro– early bird: 1450 euro (excl. VAT) for workshop, manual and lunches. Discount expires 1 month before start of workshop. 2550 euro– early bird: 2350 euro (excl. VAT) for workshop, manual and lunches + 6 individual 1,5 hour follow up sessions. Discount expires 1 month before start of workshop.
- 40% off with use of KMO portefeuille for SMO’s in Flanders !!
Subscription: mail to email@example.com or call +32 476 20 52 16